Nature of Job: Broadly to carry out evaluation of project proposals from Start-up entities applying to Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) for tax exemption. Evaluation will include assessment of Innovation, Improvement and scalability, employment generation, wealth creation, patent etc. from the proposal across a wide range of technological sectors. The job requires extensive knowledge on new technologies. The process of evaluation and submission of detail comments on each proposal will have to be completed within a very stringent timeframe. The requirement of the position is immediate.
Post name : Project Associate (one)
Remuneration : Rs.40, 000/- per month (consolidated all inclusive)
Tenure : Initially for 89 days
Nature of engagement : Purely on contractual basis
Age : Not more than 35 years as on 1st February 2018
Essential Qualification: B. Tech. / B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering/ IT/ICT/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/Automobiles and allied disciplines
Desirable: Masters Degree in Engineering or Post Graduation in Management preferably with 2-3 years experience
General terms and conditions:
• Mere fulfilling the qualifications does not mean short listing of candidates for interview
• Only candidates whose candidatures have been provisionally accepted will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in interview.
• Services of selected candidate will be terminated after the contract/hired period is over (unless extended) or coterminous with the project whichever is earlier and he/she shall have no legal right to claim regular appointment in TIFAC
• Selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
• The work may require travel within Delhi and other cities/locations, to collect data from different organizations/agencies/institutes, etc. in addition to office desk work. The candidate should be willing to undertake travel, in addition to office desk work.
• Candidates are required to furnish all original certificates in claim of Academic qualification/experiences/other degree courses or else as specified in application form. Non submission/production of the same will lead to rejection of candidature.
How to apply:
Last Date of Application: The completely filled in application must reach to the above email by midnight of 25th February 2018.